Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Amazing Race 16 to premier February 14, 2010

With seven Emmys under its belt for Outstanding Reality Show (competition) under its belt, Amazing Race begins its 16th season in just over one month's time. I was proud to have been a field producer on this season as well, and know this upcoming season will be as much loved as previous seasons.

For those who missed season 15's finale, here's a clip:


I can't believe it's been four seasons of TAR since I posted to this blog. Well that's going to change, as I'm recommitting myself to posting more often here. Specifically I'll be posting product news & reviews - everything from outdoor gear to automotive, tech, travel and luxury goods. When they're posted on partner/client websites, I'll include those links here as well.

No comments: