Monday, October 1, 2007

Where To Begin...


I've been pondering having my own blog for awhile but, quite frankly, didn't know if I had that much of interest to say. I guess we'll see. Over the years I've sent e-mails to friends during my travels; each beginning with the title "Greetings From..." and going on to talk about wherever I happened to be at that moment; in a plane, car, hotel or other "exotic" locale. I guess I can post those here if they have some entertainment value.

As a freelance journalist I seemed to have plenty to say; and posted scores of articles on various websites. Most dealt with mountain biking, which I covered from 1996 to 2002 along with other events and locations. I'll link to random articles on here as well, just to keep them alive.

So why now? I suppose this is as good a time as any, and hopefully I'll find interesting things on which to opine, observe and dissect. Thanks for reading, I know better than anyone how many distractions exist to keep people from reading...

No comments: